What is InDesign?
Adobe InDesign is the industry-leading layout and page design software for print and digital media. InDesign has everything you need to create and publish multipage documents, books, digital magazines, posters, and more.
Cost and Eligibility
Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe InDesign are available at no cost to all DU students, full-time faculty, and benefitted staff.
Adjunct faculty and non-benefitted staff can request Adobe Creative Cloud through a catalog request.
Features and Benefits:
- Create beautiful designs with imagery from Adobe Stock
- Make documents interactive with audio, video, and animations
- Quickly share content and feedback in PDF form
- Easily manage production with Adobe Experience Manager
Why should I use InDesign?
InDesign is the best choice to design and publish multipage documents containing text, vector artwork and images. Grids and guides allow for precise positioning and polished layouts to create professional documents. Advanced typesetting features curate professional text consistently across pages, chapters, and publications.
- Publish eye-catching quarterly or annual reports for your department
- Create interactive documents to enhance your online teaching and learning
- Design flyers, posters, brochures, and menus for campus events
- Collaborate with others to publish a digital magazine or eBook
- Add some creative flair to your resume
- Create a newsletter template for easy plug-and-play