What is Acrobat?
Adobe Acrobat is a PDF solution that works across many devices and applications. Connect with your documents, access essential PDF and e-signature tools, and make collaboration on PDF reviews easy.
Cost and Eligibility:
Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Acrobat are available at no cost to all DU students, full-time faculty, and benefitted staff.
Adjunct faculty and non-benefitted staff can request Adobe Creative Cloud through a catalog request.
Features and Benefits:
- Review and edit PDFs with speed and simplicity
- Convert creative files and images to PDF
- Create protected PDFs
- Export PDFs to Microsoft Word
- Add a digital signature (need a legally binding digital signature? See DocuSign)
Why should I use Acrobat?
Adobe Acrobat is one of the pioneer applications for Adobe Creative Cloud, and integrates with Office 365. Adobe Acrobat turns any PDF into an editable document, allows you to work on the go, collects and signs documents digitally, and allows for customized security settings.
- Easily view and combine PDFs
- Highlight, make comments and tag colleagues
- Create your own forms
- Have students sign team contracts
- Create fillable PDFs as assignments/workbooks
- Sign documents (For legal documents, please use Docusign)