What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a robust survey tool that allows users to build surveys, distribute, and analyze responses. Qualtrics is managed by the Office of Institutional Research & Analysis.
Cost and Eligibility:
Faculty, staff and students can use Qualtrics at no cost with an active DU email address.
Benefits of Qualtrics:
- Add numerous question types to your surveys
- Preview what your survey will look like on mobile
- Distribute through a variety of channels
- View and analyze your results
- Download a report of your findings
How do I start using Qualtrics?
The Office of Institutional Research & Analysis administers the university's site license for Qualtrics.