What is Whiteboard?
Microsoft Whiteboard is a freeform, collaborative digital canvas in the Office365 suite. Team members can work collaboratively together in real time while using their own devices.
Cost and Eligibility:
Any actively enrolled student or currently employed staff or faculty member is eligible to use Whiteboard and other Microsoft Office 365 tools offered by the University of Denver at no cost.
Features and benefits:
- Make meetings more collaborative by sharing Whiteboards with your participants
- Increase brainstorming and project planning
- Insert templates on your whiteboards using the Microsoft Whiteboard applications on Windows 10 or iOS
- Integrate Whiteboard with Teams; easily view and share Whiteboards after the meeting
- Add and edit text, images, sticky notes, and more