What is Microsoft Planner?
Planner is a feature that is available within Microsoft Teams and Office 365 Groups (Office365.du.edu) that allows plans to be created, tasks to be created and assigned to members, and progress to be tracked.
Cost and Eligibility:
Any actively enrolled student or current employee member is eligible to use Planner and other Microsoft Office 365 tools offered by the University of Denver at no cost.
Features and benefits:
- Group and and filter tasks by deadline and see what work is due soon
- View all of your tasks on the calendar with Schedule View
- Assign tasks to an individual or multiple team members
- Planner integrates with other Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Groups, Teams, and more
- My Tasks shows all your tasks, and team members can comment and attach files on the task
- External vendors, contractors, or stakeholders can be added to tasks
- View Microsoft's Planner Quick Start Guide
- Video Training: View Planner trainings from Microsoft
- Learn How to Use Planner in Microsoft Teams