What is Concur?
Concur, also called Pioneer Travel & Expense, is the cloud-based expense and travel management system used at the University of Denver. Concur integrates travel booking and expense reporting, and streamlines the reimbursement process. Concur is managed by Shared Services at the University of Denver.
Cost and Eligibility:
Concur is available to all eligible DU staff and faculty at no cost.
Features and Benefits:
- Reconcile business expenses made with Purchasing Cards or Out-Of-Pocket
- Register international travel (Replaces DU Passport)
- Submit reimbursements for business related expenses and/or business related travel expenses
- Book travel
- Request Purchasing Cards
- Request Cash Advances (when necessary)
Shared Services offers the following resources for Concur:
- Visit the Knowledge Base to view instructions for getting started with Concur and access training materials.
- Travel information from University Financial Services