Data Insights is a secure-access reporting tool managed by Information Technology that provides operational and historical data for planning at the University. The reports in Data Insights are developed in other applications, such as Cognos and Tableau, and brought together in the Theia reporting environment.
For questions about Data Insights, please contact:
- Mike Furno: 303-871-2361
Requesting Access to Data Insights
Deans and department chairs are granted access to Data Insights when they are hired. All other faculty and staff must request access from the Office of the Provost.
- Download the Data Insights access request form.
- Complete the form and obtain signatures from your department manager and division head or budget officer.
- Email the form to Linda Kosten.
Logging in to Data Insights
To access Data Insights through the University's employee portal:
- Log in to MyDU.
- Click the Data Insights tab.
- Click the button to go to Data Insights.