We administer the University's site license for Qualtrics, a robust survey tool that students, faculty, and staff can use for free with an active DU email address.
Qualtrics provides direct support to help users construct, deploy, and report on surveys:
- Phone: 1-800-340-9194
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: Visit the Qualtrics support page
Creating an Account
You can create an account for yourself through the DU Qualtrics homepage:
- Visit the DU Qualtrics homepage. You will be routed to DU's single sign-on (SSO).
- Type in your DU e-mail and password.
- Click "No, I don't have a preexisting account here"
- Click "Log-in via username and password"
Note: You will not be able to create an account using the DU license through the main Qualtrics site.
Qualtrics provides free online tutorials to help you learn the program at your own pace:
- Managing Your Account
- Survey Platform Overview
- Step 1: Creating Project or Survey
- Step 2: Skip and Display Logic
- Step 3: Sharing or Collaborating on Project
- Step 4a: Emailing Survey Using Contact Lists
- Step 4b: Distributing Survey
- Step 5: Analyzing Results
- Step 6: Reporting Results
- Step 7: Organizing Projects
Learn how to get started using Qualtrics:
Research Success Kit
Learn the principles of survey design and how to administer a survey effectively: