Information Technology designs, installs, and maintains various components of the Voice and Video infrastructure. The University is in the process of installing a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution campus-wide. VoIP technology allows making voice calls using a network or internet connection instead of a separate analog or digital phone line. With the VoIP communication and collaboration solution you will plug your phone into your computer network jack versus the telephone jack or use a software client installed on your PC.
Voice Services (Telephone)
- Dialing Instructions
- Campus Directory
- International Long Distance Dialing Authorization Codes
- To request a new international code, please submit an International Long Distance Code request.
- If you already have an existing international code, you will still need to submit a request for a new code, as the new codes will be a different length and need to be re-issued.
- For any questions, you may email [email protected].
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager User Options
- Configuration Guide: Setting up Cisco Jabber for PC Computers
- Uninstalling Cisco Jabber for Apple Computers
- Voicemail: Cisco Unity Connection Web Inbox
- How to use the University of Denver Voice Conference System / MeetMe Audio Conference
- University of Denver Zoom (udenver.zoom.us)
Headsets for PCs and VoIP/UC Phones
- Configuration Guide: Setting up Cisco Any Connect VPN for PC
- Configuration Guide: Setting up Cisco Any Connect VPN for Mac