Information Technology designs, installs, and maintains various components of the Voice and Video infrastructure. The University is in the process of installing a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution campus-wide. VoIP technology allows making voice calls using a network or internet connection instead of a separate analog or digital phone line. With the VoIP communication and collaboration solution you will plug your phone into your computer network jack versus the telephone jack or use a software client installed on your PC.
Voice Services (Telephone)
- Dialing Instructions
- Campus Directory
- International Long Distance Dialing Authorization Codes
- To request a new international code, please submit an International Long Distance Code request.
- If you already have an existing international code, you will still need to submit a request for a new code, as the new codes will be a different length and need to be re-issued.
- For any questions, you may email Datatel-L@du.edu.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager User Options
- Configuration Guide: Setting up Cisco Jabber for PC Computers
- Uninstalling Cisco Jabber for Apple Computers
- Voicemail: Cisco Unity Connection Web Inbox
Zoom Video Conferencing
- Zoom is a cloud-based video communications service that offers the ability to create high-quality online meetings, classes, and events leveraging Instant Messaging, video conferencing, breakout rooms, screen-sharing, and whiteboards in one unified platform.
- University of Denver Zoom (udenver.zoom.us)
Headsets for PCs and VoIP/UC Phones
- Configuration Guide: Setting up Citrix VPN for PC
- Configuration Guide: Setting up Citrix VPN for Mac