Skip navigation
Campus Safety

Campus Safety


There are two ways to file a complaint regarding a Campus Safety official:

1. You may file an informal complaint by calling the Commander of Patrol Services at 303.871.2139. Informal complaints are generally minor in nature and you can request that your identity remain confidential.  The Commander of Patrol Services may determine, based on the information you've provided, that the complaint you've submitted is of a nature that requires a formal complaint. In that situation, the Commander will initiate an investigation on your behalf.

2. You may file a formal complaint by filling out the form below.  Formal complaints are generally used for serious misconduct on the part of a Campus Safety Employee. Please note: your identity can remain confidential in a formal complaint, however, your anonymity can have a negative impact on our ability to investigate your complaint.  If you request that your identity remain confidential, we will contact you to determine what level of involvement you would like in the investigation.

All complaints, regardless of their severity, are investigated by the Division of Campus Safety.

For a full description of our process for receiving and investigating complaints, please visit our policies page.