Contact Us | Email: AAC-Production@du.edu | 303-871-3190
Digital Media Services' experienced staff is your partner in producing dynamic, creative content and will provide you with the consultation and support you need in creating a polished and memorable video for your event or campaign.
Services we provide:
Live Event Video
- We offer video capture for speeches, presentations, guest lecturers and other live events and offer multi-camera setups and audio capture for all types of live events.
- We also offer live switching and streaming where multiple cameras can be edited together instantly and streamed online through various platforms.
- Our team excels in creative projects as well – from marketing and promotional videos to staged interviews and more.
- We also offer branded motion graphics and logo animations.
There are two requirements for placing video event reservations:
- Requests must be made at least seven (7) calendar days prior to the actual event date
- A request form must be completed by visiting videomanager.du.edu. After logging in, from the top menu choose I Want To...Request a Videographer.
Things to note:
- If you cannot access VideoManager to make a request, please email AAC-Production@du.edu.
- At this time, we are only able to accept requests from faculty and staff members from the University of Denver.
- Any video request made within seven (7) calendar days of the event may not be accommodated. However, if accommodated, a 50% late fee will be assessed.
- Video requests outside of the Denver metropolitan region must be evaluated and approved
While each project is unique, requiring different production strategies, our standard equipment costs are as follows:
- Camera Operation - $50 per hour
- Microphone Use/Audio Recording - $25 per hour
- Post-production Processing - $50 per hour
For other services and the use of additional equipment, our videographers will work with clients in order to develop a detailed price quote specific to the exact production needs.
Sample Production Packages
|2017 Commencement||Engaging Ideas - Strategic Issues Program|
|DisCOver Challenge 2017||Chilean Immersion - GSPP|
|GSSW - White Fragility||Maximizing Pay - University Advancement|