What is Regroup?
Regroup is an easy-to-use mass email notification platform for day-to-day communications to students, faculty and staff. Through its integration with Banner, groups are populated nightly, placing students, faculty and staff in university-wide and college-specific groups. Ad hoc groups can be created and managed manually as well.
Who can use it?
College and division-level leadership approves access to send to Regroup lists.
Features and benefits
- No list management. Group membership is automated.
- HTML templates can be used to brand communications
- Quickly email groups from Outlook
- Easily communicate with multiple departments, facilities or select recipients
- Allow non-technical users to send notifications via a user-friendly interface
- Automate processes to save time and retain continuity of daily operations
- Communicate with your entire network from your computer or mobile device
How do I start using Regroup?
Your manager can submit a request online to IT for your access. We'll take it from there to gain the necessary approvals.