IT@DU has developed a short primer to help employees and students prepare their technology for a smooth return to campus. If you run into any issues or have additional questions, we are here to help. You can talk with a representative using the DUBot live chat from the IT home page, search the IT Knowledge Base, or Submit a Ticket.
Return to Campus information
Please refer to the following documents to discover more about technology topics when arriving back on campus.
If you have not connected to eduroam since March of 2020, you will need to “forget” the eduroam network on your device and reconnect.
Before returning to campus, we recommend the following:
- Learn about our new DUO Multi-Factor Authentication requirements. Faculty and staff will be automatically enrolled in DUO MFA by September 2021. Students will be automatically enrolled in early 2022, and can still opt-in early for a chance to win a monthly drawing.
- Install Crowdstrike Anti-Virus software to protect against computer viruses and other malware.
- Verify operating system and software updates have been applied.
- Ensure devices are backed up and password protected.
- If necessary, return all loaned equipment.
If you are using an Apple device for printing, check the stickers on your local printing devices as the IP addresses may have changed.
Visit the DU Coronavirus Webpage for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and returning to campus.