Search Committee Announced for Associate Vice Chancellor for the Kennedy Mountain Campus
DU’s new Kennedy Mountain Campus soon will get a strategic leader to elevate it to new heights. The Chancellor has put together a search committee to fill the position of associate vice chancellor for the Kennedy Mountain Campus. This important position will report directly to the chancellor and will be a member of the chancellor’s cabinet.
The search committee consists of:
- Brandon Buzbee, senior associate vice chancellor of Campaign and Global Networks
- Amanda Stewart, executive director of Development, 4D Experience, Scholarships and Parent Giving
- Amanda Fudala, executive director of Conference and Event Services
- Jennifer Karas, vice provost of Academic Affairs
- Chris Roby, assistant vice chancellor of Student Engagement and 4D Experience
- Laura Perille, staff co-director of 4D Experience
- Stephanie O’Malley, associate vice chancellor for Government and Community Relations
- Rusty Dean, director of Facilities Management
- Vivek Choudhury, dean of the Daniels College of Business
- Abbie McAdams, DU first-year student
- Cristin Tarr, teaching assistant professor of Marketing
- Sarah Pessin, professor and Faculty Senate president
- Esteban Gomez, assistant professor of Museum and Heritage Studies.