A degree for every path
Whether you already have a career in mind or you're just exploring what moves you, we have a program that'll inspire you to make your mark. There are over 100 majors available to undergrads, and you can further match your degree with your passions with a minor or a concentration. We also offer dual degrees for students who wish to pursue both an undergraduate and graduate degree during their time at DU.
Where will your academic journey take you? Join us and discover how you can build your career and make a difference in the world.
- Your major is your chosen academic discipline, typically requiring four years of study. In addition to taking classes related to your field, you’ll take in liberal arts courses designed to diversify your learning and ensure you come out of college a well-rounded individual prepared for various professional pursuits. Some students choose their major immediately upon beginning school, while others decide after spending time determining the direction they wish to follow.
- A minor is a student’s secondary academic discipline. It requires a set framework of classes, though it’s less intensive than a major. Minors can either complement a major or give the student the opportunity to study a field in which they’re interested but do not wish to pursue as a major.
- A dual degree is a program of study in which students simultaneously pursue their undergraduate and graduate degrees, reducing the time required to achieve both. Typically, students complete their undergraduate studies after three years, as opposed to four, and take two more years to complete their graduate degree.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering
An error has occurred while executing your request. please try again in a few minutes.