Directions & Logistics
We're easy to find
Because we're located just outside downtown Denver, our campus is easily accessible through all forms of transportation. Whether you're driving in, taking the light rail, or joining us from out of state, getting to campus is simple. We also have plenty of parking and hotel options nearby.
Things to Know for Your Visit
Daily visit driving directions
STEP 1: Driving Directions From I-25
- Exit University Blvd. (exit #205) heading south.
- Drive south on University Blvd. approximately one mile. Continue one block past the fifth traffic light at E. Iliff Ave. until you reach E. Wesley Ave.
- Turn right (west) onto E. Wesley Ave. The Newman Center for the Performing Arts parking garage is located on the right.
- Turn right into the parking garage.
- Make an immediate right turn upon entering the garage to park in the visitor parking section.
STEP 2: Parking Garage Instructions
- Park in any of the visitor stalls.
- Find the kiosk located at the northeast exit of the garage.
- The kiosk will ask you for your plate number. Ignore this prompt
- Press the yellow button under "Code Input", located on the screen, and enter the code we provided to you in your confirmation email.
- Enter your required time (we recommend at least three hours).
- Enter your license plate number.
STEP 3: Walking Directions from the Newman Center Garage to Undergraduate Admission
- Exit left out of the parking garage.
- Proceed left (north) on University Blvd. and cross E. Iliff Ave.
- Continue on University Blvd. for one block until you reach Daniel L. Ritchie Way / Warren Ave.
- Turn west (left) on Daniel L. Ritchie Way / Warren Ave.
- University Hall is on the north side of the circle. Check in at the Undergraduate Admission reception area, located in room 110 on the first floor.
Light rail directions
There's a light rail station right next to DU that serves as a stop on the E, F and H lines. That means you can use the light rail to connect to all of Denver, just a few steps from the center of campus. Getting downtown by rail is quick and easy, and you can even use it to get back to the airport.
Once you arrive, you can walk across Buchtel Boulevard and walk south across the campus to University Hall, which is located just off S University Boulevard and E Warren Avenue.
Where to stay
If you're a prospective student or parent, we have many hotel partners in the area. Ask for the DU rate when you call to make a reservation, as it's usually cheaper than the standard rate.
There are several shuttle and taxi services operating around campus.
- Lyft and Uber (download apps)
- RTD A-Line light rail: Runs from Denver International Airport to downtown Denver
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car: 303-757-3475 (Mention DU discount code NA12DU)
- American Coach: 303-765-4975
- Super Shuttle: 800-525-3177
- ExecuCar: 800-410-4444
- Airport Boulevard Company Shuttle: 303-696-9559
- Metro Taxi: 303-333-3333
- Yellow Cab: 303-777-7777
- Activities & dining
What to bring
- Notebook and pen
- Camera or mobile phone
- Casual clothes for mild and dry weather (check the forecast for snow!)
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80208
M - F 8am - 4:30pm