2018 Faculty and Staff Awards
On Wednesday, Oct. 17, the University of Denver hosted its annual Faculty and Staff Awards Luncheon at Magness Arena. The ceremony honored ten faculty and staff members and one department for their contributions to the University, the community and their scholarly work.
Staff Advisory Council Awards
- Jennifer Anderson — Outstanding Service Award
- Ingrid Weyher — Innovator Award
- Brian Elizardi — Crimson and Gold Award
- Conference and Events Services — Departmental Award
- Doug Clements and Julie Sarama — Distinguished University Professor Award
- Alan Chen — University Lecturer Award
- Amin Khodaei — Distinguished Scholar Award
- Kathy Green — Distinguished Teaching Award
- Nicholas Ormes — Faculty Service Award
- Ellen Winiarczyk — Ruth Murray Underhill Teaching Award
This is the fourth year DU has hosted a luncheon dedicated solely to the awards. In previous years, the awards were presented at the annual fall Convocation, but with highlighting faculty and staff achievements in mind, the awards ceremony was afforded its own event.