2019 Faculty and Staff Awards
Honorees recognized during annual luncheon
On Monday, Jan. 13, the University of Denver hosted its annual Faculty and Staff Awards Luncheon at Magness Arena. The ceremony honored nine faculty and staff members and one department for their contributions to the University, the community and their scholarly work.
- Ilene Grabel — Distinguished University Professor Award
- Malcolm Lynn Baker — University Lecturer Award
- Jennifer Bellamy — Distinguished Scholar Award
- Debra Austin — Distinguished Teaching Award
- Lisa Martinez — Faculty Service Award
- Josiah Hatch — Ruth Murray Underhill Teaching Award
Staff Advisory Council Awards
- Jasmine Pulce — Distinguished Service Award
- Krista Beckman — Innovator Award
- Chad King — Crimson & Gold Award
- Student Outreach and Support — Departmental Award
This is the fifth year DU has hosted a luncheon dedicated solely to honoring outstanding faculty and staff.