Changes to Parking Permits for Fall 2020
As you are aware, since April, the University of Denver has paused all payroll deductions for parking permits because of the limited number of faculty and staff allowed on campus due to COVID-19. You will continue to see no money deducted for parking in your September paycheck.
As employees begin to return to campus with the start of the fall quarter, the payroll deductions for parking will resume in October. However, because the beginning of the new academic year will be unlike any other year, Parking and Mobility Services is committed to helping reduce the financial impact. The following changes to rates have been approved:
- Permit rates will be reduced by 10% for all permit types
- Permits will last for 12 months: September – August
- Existing permit holders will remain in their current lots if desired
Parking permit renewals and new permit sales will begin on the following days:
- Employees may begin renewing their permits on Aug. 17.
- Any permit not renewed by Sept. 11 will be available to those on a waitlist beginning on Sept. 14.
To renew your permit and for more information about parking and pricing, please visit www.du.edu/parking.