DU Shuttle Begins On-Demand Feature
Now Offering Off-Campus Locations
It’s been one month since we launched the DU Shuttle pilot. Thanks to rider feedback and data we have some updates to service:
Working with MV and TripShot, we are ready to launch on-demand service for DU community members
- On-demand will run from 4:30 p.m. - 7 p.m., Monday – Friday. The East Route will stop running at 4:30 p.m.
- The East Route bus will change to the on-demand bus at 4:30 p.m. Rides can be reserved until 6:30 p.m., to allow a ride to be completed before 7 p.m.
- In addition to all existing stops on the West and East routes, stops at the following new locations will be offered:
- English Learning Center – 1958 S. Josephine St.
- Five Guys Restaurant – 2150 S. Colorado Blvd.
- High and Evans RTD Stop (Fisher Early Learning Center)
- International House – 2200 S. Josephine St.
- King Soopers Market – 2750 S. Colorado Blvd.
- Maria Empanada Restaurant – 1298 S. Broadway
- Media, Film & Journalism Studies – 2490 S. Gaylord St.
- Safeway Market – 2150 S. Downing St.
- Stella’s Coffee – 1476 S. Pearl St.
Riders must use the TripShot app to ride the on-demand route! Want a guest to ride with you? Add them when you request the trip!
Modification to West Route
Thanks to rider feedback, we’ve been asked to add a stop at the Newman Center. The added stop will be at the crosswalk on York Street, near the solar tree.