New employee benefits available as of July 1
Human Resources and Inclusive Community is excited to share a list of new benefits and programs available for employees as of July 1:
• Referrals to pet care, child care and elder care resources through the new Employee Assistance Program
• Milk Stork: Milk Stork is a benefit to our breastfeeding faculty and staff in support of their business travel. It is the first-ever breast milk-shipping company for breastfeeding moms traveling for business. Watch this video to learn more and place orders at www.milkstork.com/du.edu using your company email address.
• Lactation fridge: For faculty and staff returning from parental leave, we will provide a personal fridge to store breast milk at the office. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation today.
• New parent experience: Are you a staff member expecting a baby or adopting into your family? DU has created the New Parent Experience, and we would love to share it with you. Participants will receive a DU diaper bag with some goodies for the new addition.To kick the process off, reach out to email@example.com.
• Priority placements/discounts at area child care centers
• Employer-sponsored emergency backup care for children and elders
For questions about any of this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calling all DU moms who were nursing mothers or are currently nursing mothers to assist HRIC in a task force to help us assess lactation spaces across campus. If you are interested, please send an email to Shahira Qudrat and include your name, job title, work location and the reason for your interest in serving on this group.