Please complete your pre-arrival checklist
We are so excited to greet you next month when you return to campus. We're also excited to welcome "back" those of you who are joining us remotely. As we enter the homestretch of summer, we are working hard to make our campus a safe and healthy environment for one and all.
Please be sure to complete the following steps in the next two weeks to ensure a smooth move-in day when you arrive:
- Designate your return to campus date
- For those living on campus, review all of the move-in information
- Pack an isolation or quarantine bag (proactive planning just in case it becomes necessary)
- Order your textbooks online for pick up on campus
- Complete your Online Orientation: Canvas and Everfi Modules (Incoming first year and transfer students)
Thanks for your attention to these details and see you soon!
Interim Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs