Please Join Us for a Town Hall for Families and Students, June 2
Dear DU Families and Students,
As spring quarter winds down, and we look ahead to summer and fall 2020, I’m sure you have many questions.
On Tuesday, June 2, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. MT, I will be hosting Ask the Administrators: A Town Hall for Families and Students. This is an opportunity for you to ask your most pressing questions—about academic delivery, student life and housing, health and safety on campus, and implications of the coronavirus on study abroad and financial aid. You’ll receive answers in real time, from me and my colleagues, including:
- John Gudvangen, associate vice chancellor for financial aid
- Michael LaFarr, executive director, Health and Counseling Center and interim associate vice chancellor for Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence
- Niki Latino, interim vice chancellor for Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence
- Corinne Lengsfeld, interim provost and executive vice chancellor
- Uttiyo Raychaudhuri, vice provost for internationalization
I hope you will join us on Tuesday. In the meantime, here is the Zoom link for easy reference. You are welcome to send questions in advance to email@example.com; we will also be responding in real time.