Update on DU's web overhaul project for November 2020
During the past month, DU migrated four websites into Drupal. With these moves, only 34 pages were added to our web ecosystem, which is a testament to the content management of our campus partners. Here is a little detail about the most recent site launches:
- Denver Transportation Institute, which is a continuation of our effort to move over centers and institutes into the Drupal ecosystem and the beginning of our collaboration with our partners at University College.
- Institute for Comparative & Regional Studies, which marked the beginning of the Drupal migration of centers and institutes for the Korbel School of International Studies.
- Butler Institute for Families, which is the final center or institute with the Graduate School of Social Work to be migrated!
- COVID-19 Creating a Community of Care, which transitioned the PDF into a web-based document to improve readability and ensure our community can navigate more easily through the action plan.
Our remaining website migration will be split into work handled by Fastspot and the Division of Marketing & Communications (MarComm). MarComm has started website migration projects with various partners across campus.
We are working to complete the statement of work for Fastspot in the next few days (pending final budget approval) and have finalized the participants in the governance group, which will be co-chaired by Renea Morris, vice chancellor for MarComm and Rohini Ananthakrishnan, assistant vice chancellor, enterprise application services for IT. Members of the Web Governance Group are:
- Renea Morris, Co-Chair, Marketing & Communications
- Rohini Ananthakrishnan, Co-Chair, Information Technology
- Dennis Becker, Office of the Registrar
- Chris Bennett, Business and Financial Affairs
- Johanna Blickenstaff, Marketing & Communications
- Annetta Crecelius, College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Casey Dinger, Office of Internationalization
- Jodi Dye, Morgridge College of Education
- Kate Johnson, Daniels College of Business
- Jessica Kibble, Marketing & Communications
- Jack Maness, University Libraries
- Courtland Matthews, Korbel School of International Studies
- Brittani McClendon, Office of Graduate Education
- Angie McElwreath, Student Affairs & Inclusive Excellence
- Elizabeth O’Hara, Graduate School of Social Work
- Shahira Qudrat, Human Resources & Inclusive Community