Access to ISSS Services
Dear International Students,
We recognize that in addition to the strains all of us are facing with the coronavirus, your status as an international student makes this challenge especially difficult. As we all prepare to navigate the days ahead, we want to take a moment to make sure that, in this extraordinarily demanding and stressful time, you are taking care of yourself, specifically as it relates to your emotional well-being.
ISSS will remain available to support you, although with reduced hours at the I-House and mostly remote access to advisors.
Beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020 the International House will be open from 9 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 3 pm for limited services. ISSS encourages you contact ISSS remotely whenever possible:
- Quick Question Advising is cancelled for the spring term.
- ISSS advisors will advise remotely via phone or Zoom. Schedule an appointment.
- The advisor will call you using the U.S. phone number you provide.
- If you are outside the U.S., email the advisor in advance and the advisor will arrange a Zoom session.
- Email ISSS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 303-871-4912 between 9 am and 3 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Submit all document requests to email@example.com.
- Do not send photos of the document request.
- Scan the document request as one document, if possible.
- There are scanners in public places on campus.
- Use a scanning app on your phone.
- Come to the I-House between 9 am and 12 pm or 1 pm and 3 pm for a travel signature.
- When you receive an email that your I-20 or DS-2019 is ready, pick it up at I-House between 9 am and 12 pm or 1 pm and 3 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Call Campus Safety at 303-871-2334 outside of I-House hours for safety or health emergencies.
If you have concerns or questions, please contact ISSS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-871-4912.