Message to the DU Community
We are deeply saddened to learn of the violence inflicted upon the LGBTQ+ community in Colorado Springs overnight. Our hearts and thoughts are with our Colorado Springs neighbors and all those who have been affected by this tragedy.
We want you to know that you can access campus support with the following resources:
- The Cultural Center (students)
- Employee Assistance Program (staff)
- Faculty and Staff Support Network
- Health and Counseling Center (students) (Phone: 303-871-2205; contact 9-1-1 if you or someone else needs emergency care)
- Inclusion & Equity Education (students)
- Student Outreach & Support (resource to connect graduate and undergraduate students to support)
- Transgender Community Support and Resources Hub (resource for current, past, and prospective University students, faculty, and staff, who are Transgender, non-binary, or gender expansive
Please take care of yourself and take advantage of the resources across our community, as this support is available to you now and in the days and weeks ahead.
Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
Vice Chancellor of Human Resources and Inclusive Community
Vice Chancellor of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion