Sponsored Programs Administration
Our mission is to serve the needs of the University of Denver research community. We interact with faculty, students, researchers, university administrators, sponsoring agencies and collaborating universities/companies. We provide pre-award and post-award services for all externally funded projects.
In support of our mission, we focus on providing high-quality, reliable and timely support services from our team of trained, motivated, and ethical employees, all supported by the best technology.
What We Do
- Assist in searching for external funding opportunities
- Review, approval and submission of proposals
- Grant and contract award negotiation and acceptance
- Support and coordination with sponsors on award administration
- Subagreement administration and monitoring
- Award management
- Sponsored programs compliance guidance
- Expenditure approvals and billing services
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Assist with internal and external audit documentation
- Award closeout and records retention
The Grant Lifecycle
Understanding the lifecycle of a grant can be confusing, which is why we've developed a grant lifecycle approach to help faculty, staff, and students better manage their proposals and awards.
Flexible training opportunities include overview sessions for divisions and customized sessions for departments and individual PIs.
Policies & Procedures
Locate current policies and procedures in Sponsored Programs Administration, and find all forms for sponsored programs.
Rates & Resources
Find information on institutional rates and single audit reports, as well as a glossary of important terms.