Rates & Resources
Find information on current institutional rates, as well as instructions for accessing, reviewing, certifying and changing electronic effort reports in PioneerWeb.
View effort reporting instructions.View
Institutional Rates & Reports
- Indirect Costs & Fringe Benefits
Below are links to the negotiated agreements from the Office of Naval Research, which determines the University of Denver’s Facility and Administrative (F&A) Rates.
- FY23-24 F&A Rate Agreement
- FY23-24 Extension Agreement & Component Sheet
- FY19-22 F&A Rate Agreement
- FY17-18 F&A Rate Agreement
- FY24 Fringe Agreement
- FY23 Fringe Agreement
- FY22 Fringe Agreement
- FY21 Fringe Agreement
- FY20 Fringe Agreement
- FY19 Fringe Agreement
- FY18 Fringe Agreement
- FY17 Fringe Agreement
- Audit Reports
- The mileage reimbursement rate is 65.5 cents per mile.
- The reimbursement rate for medical or moving purposes is 18 cents per mile.
- The reimbursement rate for service of charitable organizations is 14 cents per mile.
The Office of Research & Sponsored Programs uses the federal government’s rates. This rate applies to employees driving on University business. For more information, see IRS Mileage Rates.
The rates listed in the links below are for use on grants, contracts and other agreements issued or awarded to the University of Denver. These rates shall be used for proposal preparation, forward pricing and billing.
DU contributes 80% of the tuition costs for GRAs; 20% of the cost will be charged to grants and contracts.
- IRS Forms