The Human Research Protections Program (HRPP)/Institutional Review Board (IRB) offers several training opportunities to help support researchers and research personnel with the IRB process.
Instructors and departments may request training sessions, and an HRPP Staff member can work to create a custom presentation to fit your educational needs and are happy to accommodate faculty meetings, classrooms and other events. If you are interested in organizing a one-on-one consultation with an IRB staff member, or if additional guidance is needed, contact us at IRBAdmin@du.edu.
Examples of Workshop Topics
- Introduction to HRPP/IRB/DU ORIE
- Is it Human Subjects Research?
- Undergraduate/Graduate Student Research at DU
- Getting started on an IRB application
- CITI Program: Training Requirements for Conducting Human Subjects Research
- IRBNet: Basic Steps
- Informed Consents & More
- Research Ethics and Populations with Special Considerations
- Open Session for Q&A