Replacement Cards

Deactivate lost or stolen Pioneer ID Cards immediately online.

You may also contact the ID Office by phone at 303-871-4545 or via e-mail at to report your card lost or stolen.

In order to obtain a replacement ID card, you may visit our building, Driscoll Commons, during our business hours. Please bring a driver's license or passport with you, or if your ID is damaged, please bring the damaged card.

If you do not need access to campus, we can mail you a replacement card. If you would like us to do so, please email us at with your full name, mailing address, DU ID number, and date of birth. Mailings take 2-3 business days to process and up to two weeks for delivery.

The fee is $30 for a lost card, but may be waived if you present a valid police report detailing the theft of your card. Damaged cards are $15 to replace. Payment may be made by cash, check, or with your Flex Account. The Pioneer ID Office is unable to accept credit or debit cards.