Payroll and PioneerTime
Learn the basics of using PioneerTime in this short video tutorial.
For Business Officers
Electronic W-2 Forms
Although it is not required, many employees find electronic delivery of their W-2 forms preferable to having these critical tax documents sent through the mail. The deadline to give your consent is January 14, 2021.
To provide consent, log in to MyDU and navigate to the Employee Tab > My Resources (left-hand side of the screen) > Employee Information > Tax Forms > Electronic W-2 Consent.
Advantages to Electronic W-2 Forms
- Precludes the risks of sending personal information through the mail
- Provides electronic access to all W-2 documents, including prior years
- Helps support DU Impact 2025 Strategic Initiative 3: Sustainable DU by reducing the University's carbon footprint
If you prefer to receive a paper W-2 form, we recommend logging in to MyDU to verify your current mailing address.
All links require login to view.
Supervisors of Non-Exempt Employees (Paid Bi-Weekly)
- Make appropriate edits/changes to employee timecards to ensure records accurately reflect hours worked
- Approve/deny employee leave requests
- Review and approve employee timecards before the payroll deadline, only after the employee's last shift worked
- Review the supervisor approval checklist
- Supervisors of Exempt Employees (Paid Monthly)