Insurance Requirements

Some transactions between the University and vendors require proof of insurance coverage in the form of a Certificate of Insurance (COI) submitted with the standard Accord form. Please do not submit declaration pages, summaries, or copies of your polices, as we require being named an additional insured. Additional or different coverage may be requested depending on the nature of the contract.

Information regarding Certificates of Insurance at DU.



brick background

We're here to help!

Browse our knowledge base for help with frequently asked questions or submit a request with a Shared Services Specialist. (Login required for employees.)

Browse Knowledge Base