Invoicing and Payments
- Vendor invoices can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure timely payment, please reference the correct eight-digit purchase order (PO) number on invoices and all related documents. Payment for invoices without PO numbers may be delayed.
- If your invoice is not associated with a PO and is under $5,000, please contact the University department you are working with to have it paid via Purchasing Card.
- Vendors must be registered with DU in order to be paid, unless being paid by Purchasing Card.
- The University does not accept vendor setup requests from suppliers that do not have an existing relationship with a DU department.
To inquire about the status of an invoice, please contact the University Financial Services Payment Team at email@example.com. Remember to attach a copy of the invoice and reference the purchase order (PO) number for faster service.