The UFS mission is to serve DU through stewardship of university financial resources. By educating and aiding in accountability, we provide best-in-class service that creates peace of mind for the campus community while supporting smooth University operations.
How We Serve You
University Financial Services offers a range of financial and administrative services to the DU community, including Payroll, vendor payments, student tuition billing, travel & expense reimbursement, and much more. Learn about the various UFS Departments, Locations, Services, and Staff Structure!
The following departments within UFS oversee the bulk of DU's income and expenditures:
Bursar's Office - Student tuition billing, student & family advising, student accounts receivable, Cashier Services.
Campus Receivables - DU ID Card Office, other accounts receivable, systems & data maintenance, troubleshooting.
Disbursements - Payroll, expense processing, reimbursements, payments, purchasing cards (P-Cards), travel program.
Procurement Services - Vendor purchase orders, requisitions, contracts for goods & services
Operations & Innovative Solutions - Contact Center support, UFS Knowledge Base, PioneerTime, Pioneer Travel & Expense, systems/process training, UFS website, internal UFS operations.
Visit the Contacts page for departmental emails, phone numbers, addresses & hours of operation.
Services by Location
- Bursar's Office - Student Tuition Billing & Advising
- Campus Receivables - Accounts Receivable & Reconciliations
- Cashier's Office - Student & Departmental Deposits
Administrative Office Building (AOB)
- Disbursements - Staff & Faculty Payroll, Vendor Payments, Reimbursements
- Procurement - Purchase Orders, Requisitions, Contracts for Goods & Services
- Operations & Innovative Solutions - Staff Contact Center, Knowledge Base, UFS Website, Training
Dricoll Student Center
Pioneer ID Card Office - Student & Employee ID Card Services