Steps to Check Your Status
Regularly checking your financial aid status is a critical step in ensuring you receive your financial aid in a timely manner. You can manage all aspects of your financial aid and stay on top of your application and award status online. You may have additional requirements after your award is accepted.
- Log into PioneerWeb.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Review the “Financial Aid Requirements” box.
- A green check mark in the “Status” column indicates received applications and materials.
- Keep up-to-date on additional requirements once you’ve accepted your financial aid award, indicated by red flags listed in the “Status” column. Click on the flagged item to learn more.
- 7-10 days for DU to receive your FAFSA
- 1-3 days for your student record to reflect submitted documents
- 2-3 days for your student record to reflect completed loan requirements
- 3-5 days for a Graduate PLUS or private loan to appear on your student record after you apply
Frequently Asked Questions
I forgot my PioneerWeb login information. How do I sign in?
The first time you sign into PioneerWeb, your password will be your six-digit birthday in the MMDDYY format. If you can't remember your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link or contact the DU IT Help Desk at 303-871-4700 to have them reset it for you.
When will I receive financial aid funds?
Provided all requirements are satisfied, your financial aid will disburse to your DU student account 10 days prior to the start of every term. Refunds are then generated by the Bursar's Office two to three days after disbursement.
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80210
M - F 8am-4:30pm
Drop-In Advising: 8:30am - 4pm
FAFSA Code: 001371
CSS Profile Code: 4842