Choose from a comprehensive list of the forms you may need when applying for and managing your financial aid.
- Asset Verification Form
- Budget Adjustment Form
- Confidential Student Record Information Release (FERPA)
- Consortium Agreement for Law Students
- Consortium Agreement for a Non-DU Study Abroad Program
- Employee & Spouse/Dependent Tuition Waiver Forms
- Enrollment Adjustment Form
- Household Confirmation Form
- Non-Tax Filer Statement
- Private Loan Self-Certification Form
- Refund Return Form
- Report a Private Scholarship
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Untaxed Income Form
- Verification Worksheet
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the best way to submit forms to your office?
How do I use the IRS data retrieval tool to correct my FAFSA?
Our guide to the IRS data retrieval tool offers complete step-by-step instructions for using the tool.
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80210
M - F 8am-4:30pm
Drop-In Advising: 8:30am - 4pm
FAFSA Code: 001371
CSS Profile Code: 4842