Choose from a comprehensive list of the forms you may need when applying for and managing your financial aid.
2019-20 Academic Year Forms
- 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Required for consideration of work-study and federal student loans.
Supplemental Application Forms:
Please submit a form from this section only if you've been asked to by DU Financial Aid.
Additional 2019-20 Forms and Resources
Other Forms and Applications:
- Budget Adjustment Form
- Confidential Student Record Information Release (FERPA)
- Consortium Agreement for Law Students
- Consortium Agreement for a Non-DU Study Abroad Program
- Employee & Spouse/Dependent Tuition Waiver Forms
- Enrollment Adjustment Form (PioneerWeb login required)
- Private Loan Self-Certification Form
- Refund Return Form
- Report a Private Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the best way to submit forms to your office?
How do I use the IRS data retrieval tool to correct my FAFSA?
Our guide to the IRS data retrieval tool offers complete step-by-step instructions for using the tool.
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80210
M - F 8am-4:30pm
Drop-In Advising: 8:30am - 4pm
FAFSA Code: 001371
CSS Profile Code: 4842