Estimate Your Bill
The Bursar's Office is responsible for billing students each quarter/semester.You'll receive a bill each for each term you are registered for classes, and your financial aid for that term will pay toward your charges before classes begin.
Things to Note:
These estimated billing worksheets will help you get an idea of what you will owe each term after your financial aid has paid to your student account. To get an accurate estimate, you'll need your most recent financial aid offer. Please also keep in mind that:
- You'll need to know how many credits you'll take each term to get an accurate estimate. If you aren't sure, contact your academic department or academic advisor.
- Your bill may include additional charges not included in the worksheets, such as individual course fees, parking permits, library fees, etc.
- Books and supplies are not billed by DU and will therefore not appear on your student bill.
- Some types of financial aid—particularly loans—require additional steps before they will pay to your account.
- You must reapply for financial aid every academic year, and tuition rates for most programs will increase each year.
2022-2023 Estimated Billing Worksheets
Use these worksheets to estimate your bill for the 2022 fall, or 2023 winter, spring, and/or summer terms. (All worksheets are Microsoft Excel documents.)
Worksheets for the 2023-2024 academic year will be available in late February.
- College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Daniels College of Business
- DU/Iliff Joint PhD Program
- Graduate School of Professional Psychology
- Graduate School of Social Work
- Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- Morgridge College of Education
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Ritchie School of Engineering & Computer Science
- Sturm College of Law
- University College