High School Graduations at DU
All lots north of Evans Ave (108, 103, C, L, T, W, 314) will see an increase in the number of vehicles during the following dates and times:
|Tuesday, May 17||South||11:00 AM||2:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Wednesday, May 18||Thomas Jefferson||11:00 AM||2:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 19||Thunder Ridge||N/A||10:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|Rock Canyon||N/A||2:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Saturday, May 21||DU LAW Graduation||N/A||10:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|Monday, May 23||Rangeview||May 20 at 12:00 PM||9:00 AM||8:00 AM|
|Hinkley||N/A||2:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Pickens Tech||May 20 at 3:00 PM||6:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday, May 24||Aurora West||May 20 at 10:30 AM||9:00 AM||8:00 AM|
|Vista Peak||May 20 at 1:30pm||12:00 PM||1:00 PM|
|Gateway||May 20 at 9:00am||3:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|Aurora Central||May 20 at 7:30am||7:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 26||Cherokee Trail||May 25 at 6:30pm||8:00 AM||7:00 AM|
|Overland||May 25 at 4:30pm||12:00 PM||11:00 AM|
|Smoky Hill||May 25 at 2:30pm||4:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Friday, May 27||Eaglecrest||May 26 at 6:30pm||8:00 AM||7:00 AM|
|Grandview||May 25 at 12:30pm||12:00 PM||11:00 AM|
2022-2023 Permit Sales Timeline
2022-2023 Permit Sales Timeline: All Sales Start at 9:00am
- Employee Renewals
- Monday, June 13th - Friday, July 1st (First employee waitlist release July 5th)
- Employee Sales (New Permits)
- Tuesday, July 5th
- Student Permit Sales (Commuter & Law Students)
- Tuesday, July 5th
- Resident Students
- Wednesday, July 27th
- Adjunct Faculty
- Monday, July 11th
We will begin stuffing permits at the end of July starting with lots L, W, 321, N/W L, & General. The Law student’s permits will be mailed out at the beginning of the week of August 8th and every day after that. Employee & All other student permits will go out the week of August 22nd and every day after that. We will accept refunds for permits until the 15th of April. After this date only employees can return their permits.
Federal Mask Mandate for Transportation Extended to April 18, 2022
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has extended the security directive requiring masks on public transportation conveyances, including buses, through April 18, 2022. Please continue to wear a face mask when riding the DU Campus Shuttle. Thank you for complying. For more information go to: https://www.transit.dot.gov/TransitMaskUp
Because of the need to limit the spread of the coronavirus, it is important to reduce the number of human interactions. Parking Services wants you to be aware that we can fully serve our customers without them coming to the Parking office.
The Parking office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM - 12:00PM and 12:30PM - 4:30PM. Contact us by email, mail or phone 303-871-3210.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Permits can be purchased/paid for online or over the phone using a credit card. If you do not have a credit card then you can still pay your citations via the mail, with a check. There is also a payment drop box ( located next to the west pay station on the first floor of the Evans Structure) where cash or check payments may be left.
- Parking enforcement continues with an emphasis on fire lanes and ADA (handicapped) spaces
- Citations and permits can be purchased/paid for online or over the phone using a credit card. If you do not have a credit card then you can still pay your citations via the mail, with a check. There is also a payment drop box ( located next to the west pay station on the first floor of the Evans Structure) where cash or check payments may be left.
- Appeals MUST be done via email or the website. There is not a need to bring an appeal into the office. If you write an appeal on paper, it can be mailed in.
- Event payments can be paid for over the phone or through the mail.
- Event requests can be submitted on cancelled via email or phone.
- Parking Permit returns can be done via the mail or drop box. Our staff can email you the form or it can be found on our website. Refunds will be accepted through April 15th.
- Lost/Stolen Permit forms can also be emailed or found on the website. These payments can be made over the phone.
- All questions and concerns can best be handled via email.
Annual Bike Registration
Registering your bike assists in recovery in case of theft, and allows owners to be notified if there is a problem with the bike. Registration is free, but requires an annual update so we know that your bike is active on campus. Register at mobility/bicycling. If you have any questions please call us at 303-871-3210 or email email@example.com.
U-lock Enforcement Policy
We want to make you aware that beginning immediately the bicycle U-lock policy will be enforced regularly. This policy can be found on the Campus Safety website, Bicycle Security, and on the Parking and Mobility website, Bicycles . Remember, bicycles should not be locked to handrails, lampposts, or objects other than a bike rack.
As we realize that some of you may not have been aware of this policy we are giving you a grace period of one week to obtain a U-lock and properly secure your bicycle before Winter break. All bicycles left unsecured or improperly secured will be immobilized and/or impounded by the Parking and Mobility Services office.
Bicycles will only be released during our business hours. The Parking and Mobility office is open Monday – Friday from 8:30am until 4:30pm. We are closed all University holidays.
Parking & Mobility Services
2130 S. High St.
Denver, CO 80208
In-Person Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
Closed 12:00 Noon – 12:30pm