COVID Notice: Because of the need to limit the spread of the coronavirus, it is important to reduce the number of human interactions. Parking Services wants you to be aware that we can fully serve our customers without them coming to the Parking office.
Parking office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Closed 12:00 Noon – 12:30PM.
Contact us by email, mail or phone (303-871-3210).
Please Be Aware of the Following:
- Permits/citations can be purchased/paid for online or over the phone using a credit card. If you do not have a credit card then you can still pay your citations via mail with a check. There is also a payment drop box (located next to the west pay station on the first floor of the Evans Structure) where cash or check payments may be left.
- Parking enforcement continues with an emphasis on fire lanes and ADA (handicapped) spaces.
- Citations and permits can be purchased/paid for online or over the phone using a credit card. If you do not have a credit card then you can still pay your citations via the mail, with a check. There is also a payment drop box ( located next to the west pay station on the first floor of the Evans Structure) where cash or check payments may be left.
- Appeals MUST be done via email or the website. There is not a need to bring an appeal into the office. If you write an appeal on paper, it can be mailed in.
- Event payments can be paid for over the phone or through the mail.
- Event requests can be submitted on cancelled via email or phone.
- Parking Permit returns can be done via the mail or drop box. Our staff can email you the form or it can be found on our website. Refunds will be accepted through April 15th.
- Lost/Stolen Permit forms can also be emailed or found on the website. These payments can be made over the phone.
- All questions and concerns can be handled via email or phone.
The Department of Parking and Mobility Services serves the University of Denver by providing parking for students, faculty, staff and visitors to campus. We strive to serve as an asset to the University community by providing timely, efficient, equitable and fair customer service. By proactively planning for campus parking needs while maintaining safe, clean facilities and enforcing our policies, we ensure parking on the DU campus is a simple and straightforward process.
We also manage special event parking, and promote and provide access to mobility alternatives including bicycles, bike-sharing, our campus shuttle and car-sharing.
Find a Lot or Location
Find the ideal parking facility for your needs, whether you're visiting for a day or making DU your new home.
If you're planning on parking on campus on a regular basis, you'll need a parking permit.
Got a ticket on campus? Don't worry, we make it easy to pay fines or appeal citations.
Bicycling, public transit, car-sharing and more are among the options for DU community members looking to limit their driving.
Parking & Mobility Services
2130 S. High St.
Denver, CO 80208
In-Person Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
Closed 12:00 Noon – 12:30pm