All parking on the University of Denver Campus is either permit or fee-based. As such, there is no free parking on campus, and anyone parking on campus must either display a valid permit or pay the hourly fee. We also have an agreement with the City of Denver prohibiting University parking on streets adjacent to campus, a policy we adhere to in the interest of lessening negative impact on the surrounding area.
Fortunately, we make acquiring a permit a simple, straightforward process, and are here to help with any questions you may have.
Register for your permit today!Register
Commuting Carbon Offset Program
The University of Denver has committed to achieving carbon neutrality by 2030. Commuting to & from campus by the campus community contributes significant greenhouse gas emissions to the University’s carbon footprint.
The Commuting Carbon Offset program will provide a carbon offset purchase option with parking permit purchase. The program is under development with carbon offset selection and cost pending.
Purchase a Permit
Find information on the purchasing process for permits, and get connected with essential resources.
Permit Types & Prices
Discover what type of permit is right for you, and find guidance on the associated costs.
We offer a simple, streamlined payment process with multiple options for payment.
On a waitlist for a parking permit? Find out more about what that means and what comes next.
Renew a Permit
Make sure to keep your parking permit up-to-date through our permit renewal system.
General Parking Guidelines
- There is no free parking on campus.
- Anyone parking on campus must display a valid permit or pay the posted hourly fee.
- All Restricted lots are monitored by Parking Enforcement 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All General and Visitor lots are enforced 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- To enter a gated lot you must have a valid permit for the specified lot.
- Parking off the DU campus is strictly enforced by the City of Denver.
- Resident students bringing a car to campus are required to purchase a DU parking permit.
- Parking on the streets adjacent to the University is expressly prohibited through an agreement with the City of Denver.
- All Pioneers are encouraged utilize alternate forms of transportation to promote sustainability.
Parking & Mobility Services
2130 S. High St.
Denver, CO 80208
In-Person Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
Closed 12:00 Noon – 12:30pm