All parking on the University of Denver Campus is either permit or fee-based. As such, there is no free parking on campus, and anyone parking on campus must either display a valid permit or pay the hourly fee. We also have an agreement with the City of Denver prohibiting University parking on streets adjacent to campus, a policy we adhere to in the interest of lessening negative impact on the surrounding area.
Fortunately, we make acquiring a permit a simple, straightforward process, and are here to help with any questions you may have.
Register for your permit today!Register
Purchase a Permit
Find information on the purchasing process for permits, and get connected with essential resources.
Permit Types & Prices
Discover what type of permit is right for you, and find guidance on the associated costs.
We offer a simple, streamlined payment process with multiple options for payment.
On a waitlist for a parking permit? Find out more about what that means and what comes next.
Renew a Permit
Make sure to keep your parking permit up-to-date through our permit renewal system.
General Parking Guidelines
- There is no free parking on campus.
- Anyone parking on campus must display a valid permit or pay the posted hourly fee.
- All Restricted lots are monitored by Parking Enforcement 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All General and Visitor lots are enforced 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- To enter a gated lot you must have a valid permit for the specified lot.
- Parking off the DU campus is strictly enforced by the City of Denver.
- Resident students bringing a car to campus are required to purchase a DU parking permit.
- Parking on the streets adjacent to the University is expressly prohibited through an agreement with the City of Denver.
- All Pioneers are encouraged utilize alternate forms of transportation to promote sustainability.
Parking & Mobility Services
2130 S. High St.
Denver, CO 80208
In-Person Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm