Web registration is available March 1, 2021, for degree-seeking graduate and undergraduate University of Denver students who are currently enrolled for spring quarter. It is also open for visiting students on March 6. Advising for summer session registration is not required but is recommended.
These procedures do not apply to students taking summer classes through the College of Law, the Graduate Tax Program, the Women's College, University College or executive and outreach programs through the Daniels College of Business.
Summer Travel Courses
A non-refundable deposit must be paid in full prior to registering for a travel course. Students enrolling in travel courses pay tuition, transportation, lodging, meals and personal expenses. Contact the department or school offering the travel course prior to attempting to register for the course.
For New Students
Students who are admitted to a degree program beginning during Summer Session will receive information regarding orientation and registration from their admitting college or school.
- Newly admitted first-year undergraduate students and new students transferring to DU from another institution should call 303-871-2455 to make an advising appointment.
- First-year or transfer students who need information regarding orientation and registration should contact the Office of Academic Advising at 303.871.2455 or send an email with your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Discoveries Orientation information.
- Newly admitted graduate students will receive registration information, including dates, from their college or school.
For Current (Continuing) Graduate Students
Beginning March 1, 2021, degree-seeking students who are enrolled in classes for Spring Quarter will be able to register for summer classes via the web through PioneerWeb. Classes with low enrollment are subject to early cancellation. Please contact the Office of the Registrar at 303-871-4095 with any questions.
For Undergraduate-Level Visiting Students
The University of Denver has open enrollment for visiting students during the summer session. Registration begins March 1, 2021. Students planning to enroll for the summer without the intention of obtaining a degree from the University of Denver will be considered a visiting Student. Please visit Summer @ DU for more information.
Instructions for searching and registering for classes:
- Access the online class schedule to search for classes (select Summer Quarter)
- You can narrow search results to fit your needs with instructions on how to search for classes.
- Gather the relevant information to register for classes: Course Registration Number (CRN), Subject, Course #, Section #, and Credits.
- Complete the Summer Quarter Visiting Student Registration form and send it to the Office of the Registrar for processing.
Once enrolled, visiting students are liable for the tuition and fees associated with the course unless the course is dropped prior to the first class meeting. Visiting students who are not on campus and who need to withdraw from their summer session courses must contact the Office of the Registrar at 303-871-4095 or via email at email@example.com.
Undergraduate level visiting students who wish to continue at the University beyond the summer session must complete an Application for Admission.
For Graduate-Level Visiting Students
Graduate Level Visiting or Non-Degree Special Status Students who are enrolled in another institution or who have completed an undergraduate degree are not required to submit transcripts. Visiting graduate-level students must contact the department or school to be sure that prerequisites have been met. Complete the Application for Graduate Admission and Registration Special Status and submit it to the appropriate admission unit listed on the form.
Graduate-level visiting students may enroll in any course for which the necessary prerequisites have been met. Because of additional deposits, travel arrangement deadlines and other necessary preparations, visiting students intending to enroll in a travel course must get prior approval from the department or school offering the course.
Once enrolled, visiting students are liable for the tuition and fees associated with the course unless the course is dropped prior to the first class meeting. Visiting students who are not on campus and who need to withdraw from their summer session courses must contact the Office of the Registrar at 303-871-4095 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate-level visiting students who wish to continue at the University beyond the summer session must contact the Office Of Graduate Education at 303-871-2831 (fax 303-871-4942). Information regarding application for admission may be requested via email at email@example.com.
- For High School Students