Make an Impact

Together we can do more

The University is always looking for creative problem solvers, critical thinkers, and lifelong learners who want to know more and do more. At DU, we champion difference-makers. Our community uses their natural talents and learned skills to improve the public good and to tackle today's critical issues. 


Join the Team

Life at DU

  • star-icon


    Be part of a dynamic team united by a bold vision: to create a great private University dedicated to the public good.

  • community icon


    Denver is one of the nation’s best cities for new careers. No matter your interests, you’ll be in the perfect place to embark on a fulfilling professional life.

  • footprints icon

    Advance Your Career

    As part of the DU community you will have endless opportunities to learn, grow, and thrive.

DU Staff & Faculty Benefits

Retirement Plan

After a year of service, DU will match your 4 percent contributions to the University's retirement plan with an 8 percent match, for a combined contribution equal to 12 percent of your appointed salary.


Time Off

DU offers various types of leave programs, as well as:

  • 15 days of vacation a year
  • 12 sick days a year
  • Seven holidays along with five days during winter break


DU offers a wide range of benefit choices including three medical plan options, a tuition waiver program and a wellness program. For more detailed information visit the Benefits Guide. Read the Spanish-language Benefits Guide here.


Employee Perks

  • RTD Eco Pass
  • DU Coors Fitness Center Discount
  • Discounted tickets for DU cultural and sporting events

Explore All Benefits

Learn More

The University of Denver Culture

Across the University of Denver’s many divisions, departments, and offices, supervisors are searching for new employees who strive to excel and innovate, prize integrity, and who value the opportunity to engage with the community.

At the University of Denver, our culture is steeped in ethics and social responsibility. As a result, our faculty and students represent a wide array of perspectives and enjoy the healthy dialogue that grows out of diversity.

For all their differences, the members of our community are united by a common purpose: They're determined to confront society's most pressing challenges—everything from world health and the global economy to access to education.

Statement on Inclusive Excellence

As the University of Denver prepares to meet the exciting challenges of the growing, thriving and remarkably diverse city in which we live as well as the needs of a changing nation, we will continue to be guided by the principles of Inclusive Excellence.

– Chancellor Jeremy Haefner


More Resources

In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and University of Denver policy, DU provides reasonable accommodations: When an applicant with a disability needs an accommodation in order to be considered for a job or cannot utilize the online application system; when an employee with a disability needs an accommodation to enable them to perform the essential functions of the job or to gain access to the workplace; and when an employee with a disability needs an accommodation to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment. Visit DU Accessibility to learn more about reasonable accommodations and accessibility. To request reasonable accommodations please contact the ADA Coordinator in The Office of Equal Opportunity & Title IX (EOIX) at or by calling 303-871-3941.