Whether you're beginning your career, transitioning into a new career, or simply want to advance your existing career, we're here to help with a large professional network and relevant career development resources. As a vital member of the Pioneer community, the University of Denver is here to support your professional and career growth as a current employee and throughout your career!
Expand items in the list below to find career development resources.
Online Training and Career Development
- Career Webinars – Over 130 webinars by nationally recognized career experts, plus online courses designed specifically for DU staff, faculty, and alumni on job searching, soft skills, encore careers, and more.
- LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Check out Betty Liu on career success.
Job Postings at the University of Denver
Current DU employees as well as external job seekers can access public DU job postings through Jobs@DU. Additionally, current DU employees can access internal only postings by going to MyDU and searching for "Internal Career Opportunities at DU". When an internal applicant submits their materials by either method, it is labeled "Internal," which lets hiring managers know that the applicant is a current DU employee.
Job Search and Networking Tools
- We have compiled a list of job search sites here.
- Join one of the many LinkedIn networking groups affiliated with DU, which together boast over 84,000 members. Joining helps you connect directly with other Pioneers.
Pioneer Career Blog and Career Fairs
For the most current list of upcoming events, visit the Pioneer Career Blog and learn more about our career fairs.
DU Contacts and Career Services
Career Service Centers Within Colleges at DU
- Sturm College of Law Office of Career Development & Opportunities
- Daniels College of Business Career Services
- Josef Korbel School of International Studies Office of Career & Professional Development
- Graduate School of Social Work
DU Employees Who Are also Students
For information about how DU serves employees who are also students, see the Career & Professional Development site.
DU Faculty and Staff Who Are also Alumni
For information about how DU serves faculty and staff who are also alumni, see the Alumni Professional Development site.