wellness incentive program (for employees covered by a DU sponsored health plan)
At DU, we believe that an individual's health is their greatest asset. To support you and your family in caring for your greatest asset, we offer a significant premium credit* for individuals who complete the Wellness Incentive Program by May 15, 2015.
*If you (and any covered spouse/partner) complete the program by May 15, 2015, you will receive a $300 or $600 premium credit (depending on your coverage) for the plan year beginning July 1, 2015. The credit will be divided among your pay checks from July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016.
- A $300 credit is available for employee-only coverage or employee+children coverage.
- A $600 credit is available for employee+spouse/partner coverage or employee+family coverage.
If your spouse/partner is covered with your plan, you must both complete the program to receive the incentive.
To earn the credit, you (and your spouse/partner if covered under your plan) will need to reach bronze status on the new well@du Wellmetrics Portal by completing two components:
Register for the well@du Wellmetrics Portal to complete your Well-Being Assessment -
(new this year)
- You will automatically receive an email to your @du.edu email address with an activation code once the portal is live in April OR YOU MAY GO TO du.mywellmetrics.com
- If your spouse/partner is covered on your health plan, they will also need to register for their own account on the portal.
- Once registered, complete your Well-Being Assessment.
2. Complete your biometric screening
- Schedule an appointment now at www.pickatime.com/DUScreenings to complete your biometric screening on campus.
- Covered spouses/partners may also schedule an appointment for an on-campus screening.
- If you cannot attend one of the on-campus clinics, or if you have completed a physical and had your biometrics screened after July 1, 2014, you may submit a Physician Fax Form directly to the well@du Wellmetrics Portal. This form must be submitted by May 15, 2015.
With completion of these two components, you will reach bronze status on the well@du Wellmetrics Portal. You may complete the components in any order you choose and you can check your completion status via the well@du Wellmetrics Portal.
On-campus biometric screening dates:
- Monday, March 23, 7-11 a.m. – Gottesfeld Room, Ritchie Center
- Wednesday, March 25, 7-11 a.m. – Gottesfeld Room, Ritchie Center
- Wednesday, April 8, 6:30-10 p.m. – Renaissance Room, Mary Reed Building
- Wednesday, April 15, 7-11 a.m. – Gottesfeld Room, Ritchie Center
- Wednesday, April 22, 7-11 a.m. – Gottesfeld Room, Ritchie Center
- Thursday, April 23, 7–11 a.m. – Gottesfeld Room, Ritchie Center
- Monday, April 27, 7–11 a.m. – Renaissance Room, Mary Reed Building
- Tuesday, April 28, 7-11 a.m. – Renaissance Room, Mary Reed Building
- Monday, May 4, 6:30-10 p.m. – Renaissance Room, Mary Reed Building
- Thursday, May 7, 7-11 a.m. – Renaissance Room, Mary Reed Building
Your results will be confidential; DU will only receive notice that you have reached bronze status on the well@du Wellmetrics Portal.
Employees that Plan to join n a DU Health Plan during open enrollment (May 1-15, 2015)
The wellness manager will contact employees that enroll in a DU Sponsored health plan during open enrollment. You will be able to participate in the program once your Kaiser health plan begins on July 1, 2015.
You will have 90 days to reach bronze status on the well@du Wellmetrics Portal and will be back credited the discount through July 2015.
Starting in July 2015 – The well@du Wellmetrics Portal will add these new opportunities:
- Participate in a variety of challenges and wellness initiatives
- Obtain personalized supportive information, resources and tools
- Utilize your individual screening results and responses to create a customized wellness plan tailored to your goals and vision
As you engage in the well@du Wellmetrics Portal, you will earn points that allow you to reach new status levels unlocking exciting incentives.