The University of Denver offers exciting career opportunities in a broad spectrum of career paths. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution, we are committed to supporting the continued growth of our community.
Additional support or questions
- If you have any questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-871-7420.
- For specific questions regarding a position, please contact the respective department.
Quick Facts about Denver
- Known as the "Mile High City" for being a mile above sea-level
- 300 days of sunshine annually!
- Home to 7 professional sporting teams!
Check out the Denver Relocation Guide for more information.
Employment Options for Students
Students with work-award funds, please visit the Office of Student Employment website to search for opportunities.
Campus Safety Notice
The University of Denver publishes an annual security and fire safety compliance document called “For the Record” which is available on the Campus Safety website.
In the report, you will find information regarding the number and types of crimes that have occurred on campus over the last three calendar years, policies and procedures related to crimes and sexual misconduct, crime prevention, and emergency preparedness information.
If you would like a printed copy of the report, please contact Campus Safety at 303-871-3215 or visit the Campus Safety office at 2130 S. High Street, Denver, CO 80208.