Recent Reports, Resolutions, Motions & Policies
Don't see what you're looking for below? Try the "Archive" tab.
Robert Walker Angell Obituary (4.24.29 - 3.25.21)
3.5.21 Adjunct Contract motion
Provost response to Adjunct Contract Motion (regular and strike-through versions):
COVID Accommodations motions / for 2nd Reading on 4.9 @ 12-1:30
Please note that some amendments are being proposed. Click below for the list of the three motions from the COVID-19 Accommodations Committee from before but with two proposed amendments shown using track changes.
And for context, click below for the entire report from the COVID-19 Accommodations Committee from before but with the two proposed amendments shown using track changes.
3.5.21 raised (and seconded): Motion regarding increased Senate representation for Visiting and Adjunct faculty
3.5.21 Documents for Meeting
(passed on 3.5.21)
- passed on First Reading with 89% in favor of retiring the pioneer moniker (3.5.21)
- (see 10.30.20 video of Special meeting on DU moniker on Senate's MediaSpace page)
- passed on Second Reading with 93% support (3.5.21)
Details For 1.29 Forum on COVID Accommodations
This forum is set for 1.29, 12-1:30; find the invitation to all faculty with Zoom link here.
- Documents For 11.20.20 Meeting
- Documents for 10.30.20 Meeting
- HLC One-Stop-Shop Document
Documents for 10.9.20 Meeting
- Chancellor's PPT: "Campus Update" (saved as a PDF)
- Indigenous People's Day- Save the Date- 10.12.20
- Indigenous People's Day - Display of Solidarity
- Resolution re: 3 hours of paid time for voting
- CO Legal Code - 2 hours paid time for voting
- Resolution Re: Election Day
- Visiting & Adjunct Faculty Motions
COVID-Related Resolutions/Motions (Fall 2020)
- COVID-Related Resolutions/Motions (Spring-Summer 2020)
- Teaching Initiatives
- Religious Accommodations Request
- Title IX (2020)
- Faculty Development, Peer-to-Peer, Etc.
- Freedom of Expression Statement (2017)
- Chancellor Search Guidelines